About us Map and Direction
click here for larger view
The Consulate-General of Japan in Penang covers the 6 Northern States of West Malaysia for example Penang, Perak, Kedah, Perlis,
Terengganu and Kelantan.
Japan has four overseas establishments in Malaysia.
The Embassy of Japan in Kuala Lumpur, the Consulates General of Japan in Penang and Kota Kinabalu,
and the Consular Office in Johor Bahru.
For inquiries about visa or other consular services please contact our Consulate closest to you for assistance:
1) If you reside within the jurisdiction of the Embassy of Japan in Kuala Lumpur - that includes the 5 States, which are Selangor,
Federal Territory, Negeri Sembilan and Melaka, for inquiries please contact:
Tel: (603) 2142-7044
Fax: (603) 2167-2314
Add.: 11, Persiaran Stonor, Off Jln Tun Razak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Home Page: http://www.japanembassy.net.my/
2) If you reside within the jurisdiction of Consulate-General of Japan in Penang - please contact our office:
Tel: (604) 226-3030
Fax: (604) 226-1030
Add.: Level 28, Menara BHL,
No. 51 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah,
3) If you reside within the jurisdiction of the Consular office of Japan in Johor Bahru - that includes the State of Johor and Pahang,
Tel: (607) 221-7621
Fax: (607) 221-7629
Add.: Suite 15B, Menara Ansar, No. 65 Jalan Trus,
80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.
4) If you reside within the jurisdiction of the Consulate-General of Japan Kota Kinabalu
- that includes Sabah, Sarawak and the Federal Territory of Labuan. Please contact the Consulate at:
Tel: (6088) 254-169
Fax: (6088) 236-632
Add.: 18th Floor, Wisma Perindustrian,
Jalan Istiadat, Likas,
88400 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.